Better manage your company’s customer experience by understanding, measuring and improving customer experience from your customer’s point-of-view.
Touchpoint Mapping is our proprietary research-based approach to measuring and improving customer experiences. Through it, you can understand and measure your customer experience to assess the quality of your touchpoints, see which are missing, which work best, which don't, and why. Then make them work better.
Providing critical input to customer experience design and strategy, some of the Touchpoint Metrics we help you understand and measure include:
- Your Touchpoints: Do you know how many touchpoints you actually have, and what they are? Determine and categorize all your touchpoints at each interaction.
- Moments of Truth: The “key touchpoints” that are most important to your customers.
- Touchpoint Paths: How your touchpoints work individually, or in sequence (“touchpoint paths”) to move customers through your relationship lifecycle.
- Touchpoint Performance: How well are your customer touchpoints working? Are marketing touchpoints driving leads? Sales touchpoints driving sales? Customer service touchpoints solving problems? Measure touchpoints with regards to:
- Acquisition and retention;
- Value to your business and value to customers;
- Revenue generation (or cost savings);
- Efficacy at meeting both business and customer needs.
- Missing Touchpoints: Are touchpoints missing at key junctures? If so, adding them can help acquire and retain more of the right customers.
- Touchpoint Redundancies: Do touchpoints overlap in function, objectives or perceived value? Eliminate redundant touchpoints to reduce costs.
Proven and refined over multiple engagements since 2003, Touchpoint Mapping is a statistically precise way to identify, analyze and improve touchpoint performance. What are your Touchpoint Metrics®? Working together, we'll find out. And we'll help you to improve them, defining better customer experiences and boosting customer revenue in the process.