Touchpoint Mapping On-Demand Overview
A research-based platform to improve customer experience, brand, and loyalty
Touchpoint Mapping® is our signature approach to quantifying and improving customer experience, brand and loyalty. It is a proprietary research and analytical model that brings the Voice of the Customer to life, automatically mapping the complex, cross-channel maze of touchpoints that drive customer experience and brand perception.
Touchpoint Mapping On-Demand is customer-feedback-driven customer experience software, measuring outside-in customer feedback through a precise analytical lens, delivering customer data and actionable insights to your desktop.
Touchpoint Mapping On-Demand is a cloud-based customer research platform that helps you listen to your customers, competitors’ customers, and employees. Its proprietary algorithms analyze data and deliver clear, easy-to-understand insights across multiple views (including segments, roles, locations, and channels), so you can take action on the results and monitor your performance over time.
Customized to the unique needs of each customer, Touchpoint Mapping On-Demand is ready to use, easy to implement, and provides a consolidated view of your customers’ experience with your company – a view that can show you precisely which “dials to turn” to improve customer experience.
By focusing on high-level perceptions of customer experience as well as individual touchpoints, you can gain insights into:
- Touchpoint performance: which touchpoints are working best, and which are not.
- Overall experience: feedback on overall and most recent customer experiences.
- Customer lifecycle: how well acquisition touchpoints are performing, and which best drive purchase, loyalty, and more.
- Opportunities: which touchpoints are most important to fix – and in what order – to drive desired behaviors and results.
Measure the links and gaps between desired and actual brand performance, including:
- Brand awareness: How you’re performing in your market, and who competes against you for awareness.
- Brand position: See and understand precisely what your brand stands for in the market versus your competition.
- Prioritization: Prioritize the importance of brand associations to different audiences.
- Brand drivers: Understand the “soft” (emotional) and “hard” (functional) drivers of brand awareness, loyalty, and engagement.
Assess performance on key customer satisfaction and loyalty metrics such as:
- Loyalty scores: Measure champions and friends (and/or CSAT, promoters, and detractors) to get your satisfaction, loyalty, and Net Promoter® scores.
- Dissatisfiers: By seeing and eliminating what impedes satisfaction, you can immediately improve the perceptions or experiences that negatively affect customer loyalty.
- Loyalty drivers: More important than specific scores is knowing how to improve them. Identify the aspects of customer experience and brand perception that drive increased customer loyalty.