What’s Unique About Customer Experience in Your Industry?
Because no two industries have the same customer experiences, you need systems customized to your unique needs.
Every industry has a unique set of touchpoints, customer types and experience drivers. That’s why “one size fits all” solutions don’t give you the quantifiable, actionable data you need to support your business decisions.
For faster deployment and insights built for your specific needs, Touchpoint Mapping On-Demand has been customized for several industries, including:
- Banking: With a primary focus on regional and community banks, Bank Touchpoint Mapping is based on what matters most to your retail, business and high-net-worth customers.
- Retail: Initially focused on Shopping Malls, Shopper Touchpoint Mapping recognizes how things like location, events, signage, the web and social media work together to drive shoppers closer to your center.
- Hospitality: Concierge Apps are all the rage in high-end hotels. But what do your guests think about the actual experience? And how do they feel about your brand before they get to your location, and after they leave?
- Healthcare: Patient Experience is a critical competitive differentiator for healthcare. Where should you focus resources on better serving your patients? Hospital Touchpoint Mapping gives you the answers.
- Home Builders: Developers know that home buyers have options. So what will drive a commitment to your project over the competition? Builder Touchpoint Mapping knows that it’s more than location and the show home, and includes every point of contact you and your team has.
Of course, we can quickly customize a solution for your industry as well. Contact us to learn more about opportunities to partner with you for your industry, or about industries we may be working in now that aren’t yet listed above.