What Questions Do You Need to Answer to Better Serve Your Customers?
Actionable customer experience insights answer the questions you need to bring customers closer, increase customer loyalty, boost top-and bottom-line revenue and better understand your customers.
There are many companies you can hire, and tools that you can use, to help you measure customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. But most of these lack the ability to answer the questions that are most important to companies like yours: “What — exactly — do I need to do to improve our customer relationships, and better profit from them?”
That’s why we go the extra mile to give you actionable insights in these and other key areas:
- Close customer experience gaps: See exactly where gaps in customer experience are occurring across your customer journey, so that you can close them – and prioritize your resources by focusing on those interactions that most affect satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.
- Hear (and act on) the “voice” of your customers: Not only can you listen to your customers in aggregate (by segment, region, etc.) you can hear the voice of individual customers, listening to issues and helping your employees resolve them before it’s too late.
- Benchmark customer experience performance: Learn how you’re performing across your company, or your industry. Because we’ve deployed Touchpoint Mapping across multiple organizations, the expertise you need to see where to improve is embedded in our tools.
- Prioritize investments: What if you could see which marketing or advertising initiatives work best? Or don’t? What if you could shift resources away from lower-value customers towards higher-value customers, to drive loyalty and retention?
- Improve performance over time: By trending results by segment or location over time, you can also track your progress on an ongoing basis, seeing where – exactly – experience is improving, and how it’s affecting acquisition, satisfaction and loyalty.
With Touchpoint Metrics, we tell you how satisfied and loyal your customers are, and show you where gaps occur. As importantly, we’ll give you the actionable insights you need to improve customer experience by segment, location, salesperson, store location or whatever other metrics matter to your business. Contact us, to learn how we can help you.